Thursday, January 16, 2014

Lazy Post


My creative cells have gone on a strike for some-days now. As I am not a planned or scheduled blogger, nothing is there in my drafts except for some incomplete scribblings, which I don't even want to see now. That's when friends come to help. So for an Uninspiring (lazy) day, I am taking a Meme. Saw this in Shilpa's blog first. And this one has two parts... Like Shilpa did, I am also reserving that for another lazy day of mine (which will be very soon) :)


Massive Alphabet Meme, Part one

The Letter A 

Are you agnostic? - No. Believer.
What is your age? - 24 .... the moment I hit 30, I'll skip this question forever!
What annoys you? - That can be very long post

The Letter B

Do you like bacon? - No
When is your birthday? - June 16
Who is your best friend? - Jeeva

The Letter C 

What is your favorite candy? - I'm chocoholic.
Who is your crush? - SRK! Forever. :D
When was the last time you cried? - Yesterday evening

The Letter D

Do you daydream? - Always.
What is your favorite kind of dog? - None. I am not a dogs/cats/pets person.
What day of the week is it? - Thursday

The Letter E

How do you like your eggs? - Scrambled
Have you ever been in the emergency room? - Yes
What’s the easiest thing to ever do? - Obviously, Reading.

The Letter F

Have you ever flown in a plane? - Yes
Do you use fly swatters? - No
Have you ever used a foghorn? - No

The Letter G

Do you chew gum? - Yes.
Ever tried gazpacho? - No. As google was there, came to know it's just a veg soup.
Are you a giver or taker? - Giver, mostly

The Letter H

How are you? - Smiling :)
What’s your height? - 163 cms
What color is your hair? - Black with some brown here and there. (Aftereffect of coloring long back)

The Letter I

What is your favorite ice-cream? - Mango candy
Have you ever ice-skated? - Yes! On my last birthday. And don't even ask about the experience!!!
Do you play an instrument? - Have learned Piano/Organ during school days.

The Letter J 

What is your favorite jelly bean? - None
Do you wear jewelry? - Yes
Have you heard a really hilarious joke? - As long as whatsapp and FB are there, I'm going to hear them everyday.

The Letter K 

Whom do you want to kill? - None
Do you want kids? - Yes
Where did you go to kindergarten? - EPS, UAE

The Letter L

Are you laid-back? -  To an extent
Do you lie? - I have lied.
Do you love anyone? - Obviously, lots of people

The Letter M

What is your favorite movie? - One fav?! Then P.S. I love. 
Do you still watch Disney movies? - Yes! :)
Do you like mangoes? - Yes, without any doubt. :)




                               Linking this to Jan 2014 Ultimate Blog Challenge and NaBloPoMo.

 



To read posts by fellow friends and UBC and NaBloPoMo participants, click here Jairam,Kajal, Kathy, Michelle, Nabanita, Richa, Suzy Que,Shilpa. 







13 comments :

  1. Now that's a great idea for a "lazy" day, Sheethal. A good combination of don't-have-to-think-about-the-questions and have-to-supply-the-answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and so wanna do it, Susan Sheethal:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 24!!! That's it. Woman you make me feel old.

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I am going to save this for a day when I am not feeling creative too! But it is awesome because we got to learn about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, nice post. :) That was a very quick and crisp way to know you better. :)

    Eloquent Mind
    http://momentsilike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not like the part where you said you cried yesterday evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting answers and got to know a bit about you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, I'll surely do this too!! I dreaded turning 30 too, but now I know that it's no big deal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess we all are day dreamer :D .. my god you think reading is a easiest thing .. brave girl :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Creative one...loved reading about you..will try it when i am lazy :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love P.S. I love you too! And gazpacho is fun, you should try it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seems you lied just once in your life-time. Would love to know why. :D

    ReplyDelete