Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Start!


A brand new beginning of a glorious year. 2014. May this year be good to all of us.

I was/am never person of resolutions. I'm more towards the impulsive or spontaneous nature. I laugh when life gives me happiness, cry when it hurts me, get disturbed when something bad happens, feel inspired when it motivates me... just a person who lives as her life takes her. Likewise, this challenge was also a decision out of impulse. But when you have some awesome friends to push you, there's nothing to fear. :)

So I'm starting my New year with a month long Blogging challenge. :) ...

Happy New year Friends! :)







Richa Agarwal, Kajal Kapur, Suzy Que, Jairam Mohan, Shilpa Garg are joining in this fun of everyday blogging this January, do check their space. You are not going to be disappointed.



 



4 comments :

  1. yes and one such friend comes tumbling along! You will most definitely finish the challenge sweetie :-)

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you! Hope you'll have inspirations everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy new year to you and your family, Sheethal. So glad that we are doing this UBC together! Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete