Monday, October 22, 2012

Moments makes happy Memories.


Small small things make you happy and leave a smile on your face!

A book as a gift from a friend, unexpected visit of another one at work, "Miss you" message from the least expected ... all these make my day. And I appreciate every small things that makes me smile, even if it's just for an instant. But, not until recently.

There was a time, when someone did all the insane things just to see me smiling, and even when I know the trouble he took for that, I never expressed my appreciation. It's not that I was not happy and grateful for what he did, but it never occurred to me, that, expressing it might have made him smile too.

At times I wonder why you came to my life for such a short time ... but guess it was to let me understand that these small things make life beautiful.


Appreciate what you have before it's gone. What you have today might not be yours tomorrow. - Anonymous





P.S. I miss you and I appreciate every word, deeds, silence, smiles, happiness and love you gave me.


God Blez.



No comments :

Post a Comment