Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Sis :)



Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday dear Rais

Happiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuu!



Big Grins and Claps.!!!



Many Many happiee returns of yours only special day my dear sissy dear. May you have loads and loads of blessings, laughter, joys, smiles, love, luck, wealth, health and beauty throughout your life.

I never know what to gift you… Even last year gifting something for you on your birthday was more stressful than my exams. Coz nothing seems to convey what you are to me.

You were always been the Best friend in a sis. Even thou in childhood we didn't knew each other much… after that we seemed to be around for each, always. I wanna explicitly tell you that I love you and miss you for who you are. Miss all your cheerful being, that silly fights, gossips, rides around the city, going for ice cold drinks after being completely soaked in rain, commenting each and every one irrespective of their gender, movies, photo sessions and more.
You’re the best and genuinely feel blessed to have you in my life, dear.

Do remember I’ll always be there for you, even after your Prince charming comes and sweeps you off the floor. (Fingers crossed for that :D).  

Keep smiling and be happy always. Stay the way you are.
And go get marry sooon. Can't wait to meet my jeejz and to be a proud aunt to my bubbly cutey naughty niece/nephew(s). :D :P

Once more Happy Birthday to my Dazzling Rocking Shining Beautiful Sister. :*



Love you Shibukuttttiiiiiiiiiii. J J

Have fun and enjoy your day.




P.S. God Blez.

J



No comments :

Post a Comment