Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Ocean


There is something about the ocean and its waves. Something deep and profound. The more time you spend on its shores the more you're drawn towards it. The continuous waves lashing on the shores wash off all the grief that torments the heart and shows by example to continue no matter what obstacles come and to keep doing what you are supposed to instead of lamenting over the waste that others hurl at you. The sunsets do not bother the ocean for it knows that after night comes day and that the sun would rise again the next morning spreading light and joy and warmth.



When someone asked me why I love the ocean so much, all I could tell him was this :)


About Bhavya: 

I write to free myself, all the while trying to engage you a bit more, trying to learn from every step I take. A hopeless romantic and believer in fairy tales, books, friends, music and food soothe my soul and rejuvenate me like nothing else. Secretly desirous of being a world famous author, i weave tales on my blog about people, relationships and emotions. I blog at Ishithaa.
                        



                           Linking this to Jan 2014 Ultimate Blog Challenge and NaBloPoMo.

 

8 comments :

  1. I too love the ocean. The continuous lashing of the waves reminds us of the relationships that we cannot detach ourselves with. It continues to lash despite sunrise or sunset .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bhavya...fabulous... I love the ocean and the sea shore for these reasons as well! My fav place to be to calm, to introspect, to wonder and wander!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, Bhavya. That was so lyrical! Thank you Sheethal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, Bhavya. That was so lyrical! Thank you Sheethal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has such an overwhelming calming effect and there is no sight as beautiful than water as far as the eye can see! I have only seen the ocean a couple times in my life but every single time I loved it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's so much to learn from the ocean! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely!! I could picture myself sitting on the beach while the waves played with my feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last december went down south and watched a lot of it . Read the book siddhartha it has an amazing monologue on river and what it teaches you. You will fall in love with the water :-)

    Richa

    ReplyDelete