Thursday, January 16, 2014

Lazy Post


My creative cells have gone on a strike for some-days now. As I am not a planned or scheduled blogger, nothing is there in my drafts except for some incomplete scribblings, which I don't even want to see now. That's when friends come to help. So for an Uninspiring (lazy) day, I am taking a Meme. Saw this in Shilpa's blog first. And this one has two parts... Like Shilpa did, I am also reserving that for another lazy day of mine (which will be very soon) :)


Massive Alphabet Meme, Part one

The Letter A 

Are you agnostic? - No. Believer.
What is your age? - 24 .... the moment I hit 30, I'll skip this question forever!
What annoys you? - That can be very long post

The Letter B

Do you like bacon? - No
When is your birthday? - June 16
Who is your best friend? - Jeeva

The Letter C 

What is your favorite candy? - I'm chocoholic.
Who is your crush? - SRK! Forever. :D
When was the last time you cried? - Yesterday evening

The Letter D

Do you daydream? - Always.
What is your favorite kind of dog? - None. I am not a dogs/cats/pets person.
What day of the week is it? - Thursday

The Letter E

How do you like your eggs? - Scrambled
Have you ever been in the emergency room? - Yes
What’s the easiest thing to ever do? - Obviously, Reading.

The Letter F

Have you ever flown in a plane? - Yes
Do you use fly swatters? - No
Have you ever used a foghorn? - No

The Letter G

Do you chew gum? - Yes.
Ever tried gazpacho? - No. As google was there, came to know it's just a veg soup.
Are you a giver or taker? - Giver, mostly

The Letter H

How are you? - Smiling :)
What’s your height? - 163 cms
What color is your hair? - Black with some brown here and there. (Aftereffect of coloring long back)

The Letter I

What is your favorite ice-cream? - Mango candy
Have you ever ice-skated? - Yes! On my last birthday. And don't even ask about the experience!!!
Do you play an instrument? - Have learned Piano/Organ during school days.

The Letter J 

What is your favorite jelly bean? - None
Do you wear jewelry? - Yes
Have you heard a really hilarious joke? - As long as whatsapp and FB are there, I'm going to hear them everyday.

The Letter K 

Whom do you want to kill? - None
Do you want kids? - Yes
Where did you go to kindergarten? - EPS, UAE

The Letter L

Are you laid-back? -  To an extent
Do you lie? - I have lied.
Do you love anyone? - Obviously, lots of people

The Letter M

What is your favorite movie? - One fav?! Then P.S. I love. 
Do you still watch Disney movies? - Yes! :)
Do you like mangoes? - Yes, without any doubt. :)




                               Linking this to Jan 2014 Ultimate Blog Challenge and NaBloPoMo.

 



To read posts by fellow friends and UBC and NaBloPoMo participants, click here Jairam,KajalKathyMichelleNabanitaRichaSuzy Que,Shilpa







13 comments :

  1. Now that's a great idea for a "lazy" day, Sheethal. A good combination of don't-have-to-think-about-the-questions and have-to-supply-the-answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and so wanna do it, Susan Sheethal:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 24!!! That's it. Woman you make me feel old.

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I am going to save this for a day when I am not feeling creative too! But it is awesome because we got to learn about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, nice post. :) That was a very quick and crisp way to know you better. :)

    Eloquent Mind
    http://momentsilike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not like the part where you said you cried yesterday evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting answers and got to know a bit about you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, I'll surely do this too!! I dreaded turning 30 too, but now I know that it's no big deal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess we all are day dreamer :D .. my god you think reading is a easiest thing .. brave girl :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Creative one...loved reading about you..will try it when i am lazy :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love P.S. I love you too! And gazpacho is fun, you should try it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seems you lied just once in your life-time. Would love to know why. :D

    ReplyDelete