Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Fill-in-Fun.



What to do when you face writer’s block in between a blogging challenge? Horrible! Have so many posts pending… but I’ll update asap. 


This week's statement:
1. The best part of the day is _____.
2. The first thing I do in the AM is _____.
3. If I hear one more thing about _____ I am going to _____.
4. Tomorrow morning I am going to _____.

And my answers:

1. The best part of the day is when I could curl into my bed with a book.

2. The first thing I do in the AM is check my phone.

3. If I hear one more thing about “when I’m going to marry” I am going to join convent. :P

4. Tomorrow morning I am going to write all my pending posts and comment on blogs.





                        Linking this to Jan 2014 Ultimate Blog Challenge & NaBloPoMo.

 

To read posts by fellow friends and UBC and NaBloPoMo participants, click here Jairam,KajalKathyMichelleNabanitaRichaSuzy Que,Shilpa.





6 comments :

  1. Coincidentally have been hearing too many things about people not wanting to get married, this week. :D

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess that question is part of New Year fever ;)

      Delete
  2. 1,2, and 4 mirror my own answers and #3 made me laugh right out loud! You go girl! LOL ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ no. 3 :D
    And same pinch on 1,2 and 4 :D

    ReplyDelete