Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Little did she know...


She had been walking for so long that her little feet had begun to pain and blisters had started to form where her new shoe bit her, yet the kid was determined to ease her mom’s financial woes.


Little did she know that there was no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!



******


About Bhavya: 

I write to free myself, all the while trying to engage you a bit more, trying to learn from every step I take. A hopeless romantic and believer in fairy tales, books, friends, music and food soothe my soul and rejuvenate me like nothing else. Secretly desirous of being a world famous author, i weave tales on my blog about people, relationships and emotions. I blog at Ishithaa.







Linking this to Jan 2014 Ultimate Blog Challenge, NaBloPoMo & Writetribe55onFriday2014 #1: Little did she know



 

To read posts by fellow friends and UBC and NaBloPoMo participants, click here Jairam,KajalKathyMichelleNabanitaRichaSuzy Que,Shilpa


5 comments :