Saturday, January 18, 2014

Lazy Post - 2


I told I’ll be back very soon with my second part of Meme, no?. So here goes...

Saw this in Shilpa's blog first. And this one has two parts... And the first part is here, Lazy Post-Part 1


Massive Alphabet Meme, Part Two


The Letter N 
Do you have a nickname? - Yes! But....shhhh....!!! Not here ;)
What is your favorite number? - None
Do you prefer night or day? - Night

The Letter O
What is your one wish? - Happiness and smiles all around.
Are you an only child? No, We are three. 2 Angel Girls & a lil Devil :D
Do you wish this year was over? Not yet...

The Letter P 
What is one fear that you are most paranoid about? Loss of loved ones!!
What personality trait would you look for in someone you wanted to date? - His way of talking 

The Letter Q 
Are you quick to judge people? - I think I'm not. 

The Letter R
Do you think you are always right? No
Do you watch reality T.V.? - At times..
What is a good reason to cry? - Missing a dear one

The Letter S 
Do you prefer sun or rain? Rain
Do you like snow? Yes
What is your favorite season? Winter

The Letter T 
What time is it? - 3.10 pm
What time did you wake up? 7.00am
When was the last time you slept in a tent? - I haven't :(

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear? - Ohk! What a weird question! :o
Do you open your eyes when under water? - I have tried

The Letter V 
What is the worst veggie? - Tomato.
Where do you want to go on vacation? - Beach!! Looking out at the infinity of the ocean is always a blissful feeling.
What was your last family vacation together? - A weekend together is a vacation for us now. 

The Letter W 
What is your worst habit? - Unexpected mood swings
Where do you live? - Doha- Qatar

The Letter X 
Have you ever had an X-ray? Yes, When I broke my leg
Have you ever seen the X-Games? Yes..
Do you own or have you ever played a xylophone? - No

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow? Yes
What year were you born in? - 1989
What do you yearn for most? - Dreams

The Letter Z
What is your Zodiac Sign? - Gemini. :)
Do you believe in the Zodiac? - Yes. Especially the character traits. I'm a perfect Gemini!
What is your favorite zoo animal? - I am not an animal’s person. 
 . 




                            Linking this to Jan 2014 Ultimate Blog Challenge & NaBloPoMo 


 



To read posts by fellow friends and UBC and NaBloPoMo participants, click here Jairam,KajalKathyMichelleNabanitaRichaSuzy Que,Shilpa.




5 comments :

  1. I'm so doing this. If it's okay with you! :D Sound damn interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to use this A-Z when I have brain fade and no prompt shows up anywhere. Nice to know a little about you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hate tomatoes!! Oh yes, I remember you mentioned in an earlier post how you used to remove them from the curry in school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One comes to know so many things about the blogger through this :-)

    Richa

    ReplyDelete