Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Start!


A brand new beginning of a glorious year. 2014. May this year be good to all of us.

I was/am never person of resolutions. I'm more towards the impulsive or spontaneous nature. I laugh when life gives me happiness, cry when it hurts me, get disturbed when something bad happens, feel inspired when it motivates me... just a person who lives as her life takes her. Likewise, this challenge was also a decision out of impulse. But when you have some awesome friends to push you, there's nothing to fear. :)

So I'm starting my New year with a month long Blogging challenge. :) ...

Happy New year Friends! :)







Richa AgarwalKajal KapurSuzy QueJairam MohanShilpa Garg are joining in this fun of everyday blogging this January, do check their space. You are not going to be disappointed.



 



4 comments :

  1. yes and one such friend comes tumbling along! You will most definitely finish the challenge sweetie :-)

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you! Hope you'll have inspirations everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy new year to you and your family, Sheethal. So glad that we are doing this UBC together! Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete