These days, we all leave behind the "living" part to later and focus mainly on money making and making our life better. But what if, we never get that later part... what if it becomes too late when we are done with our job and responsibilities and all set to enjoy...
So once in a while, do remember, that...
1. You are not here forever. Life is like a long vacation granted to you. When God feels like you had enough fun here, he just calls you back, even without any warning.
2. We often hear so much of good words about a person during his funeral service. Hundreds of people visit him with flowers and tears to pay tribute. But none of them was there just to say a "Hai" when he was alive.
What's the use in praising someone when he lays there cold, lifeless and emotionless?
3. We think we got a lifetime to express ourselves to our loved ones. But do you know till when is this lifetime? It may end with the blink of your eyes.
4. Words hurt. And like used weapons we can't take back the words we said. Say sorry when you have to. Cos when you realise that your words had hurt others, it might be too late.
5. Live the moment. Do what you wish to do with life today and stay happy. Give time to your family and loved ones.
6. Hate is a very strong emotion to take to your grave. You are not gonna achieve anything by hating someone. But by loving and forgiving, you are growing strong and beautiful.