Wednesday, April 3, 2013

C for... ...






Childhood! 

That's the word for me today.

"When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret the future is the day we leave our childhood behind."

- Patrik Rothfuss


Childhood is always my favorite years in my memory chest. The wonder years of life when we just live each day without any regrets or worries. So on the third day of the alphabet post thought of sharing a bit a my initial years fantasies.


 That's lil me! :)


Meeee again! :P



 Do I look naughty?? :D



My Alma Mater! 

Holy Angels' Convent School. My second home where I spent my nine years and still long to go back.







My School Boarding! 

The roof under which I grew up with so many friends: both younger and older. The place which taught us to share and grow.



 The Study Hall. 
Except for studies everything happened here.




Thanks to Nancy Drew for my love for books. And I just love her friends Bess and George, and always wished I could get people like that too, and which I did. Have read and own almost all the books in this series.



The fairies, magic, goodness, mystery, adventure and friendship. I still love theseee.



This was the only ice creams we used to get in school cafeteria. And they cost INR 6! And almost everytime we lacked money to buy 6 for 6 girls in our gang! So, obviously we'll buy 2-3 and shareee. Sharing ice sticks with friends were real fun, esp after we get all those colors in our lips and tongues! :)


Tinky cutey tiny big glittery stickers just adds glam to a gift or a greeting card. And I still look out for these.




Munching through a packet of lays while walking to the tuition classes along with friends.



Absolutely no age limit for these. Still I am addictive for chocolatess.


This is not my own collection. But somewhere from Google images. But I do have a similar collection from childhood back Home.



Tom & Jerry! My first telly experience began with these two guys. And in real life  I understood that, Some relations are like Tom & Jerry. They tease each other, knock down each other, irritate each other, but can't live without each other.




My first Video Game. :D



My all time favorite place. Don't know when I fell in love with this and don't know when I am gonna fall out of love too.




Every single non sense stuffs are stacked with tons of memories. And these are some bits and pieces of non senses from my childhood which I treasure, preserve and hold close to heart.


P.S. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. Hug your childishness always.

God Blez.





2 comments :

  1. Oh My God.. Is it because you n me are Geminis? I don't know.
    The beach is my absolute favourite place to be, I started reading and was soon hooked to Nancy Drew n Enid Blyton. And you were such a cutie in all those pics.
    Loved your post Sheethal :) :)

    Bhavya from the AtoZ Challenge blogging at Just Another Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always an absolute pleasure to meet another fellow Gemini, esp when the tastes to go along.

      Thank u for visiting n hope to see u here again. :)

      Delete