Ok. Today is J day in the Challenge.
My topic of the day: Joys of Life.
Life is beautiful. I admit, it has its ups n downs… and I have seen it… and would say right now 'm standing at the downhill of my life. But still living life to the fullest and enjoying each and every moment is a blessing.
Usually small small things makes a person genuinely happy. And for me too its no different. And my little moments of joy are...
- Waking up in the morning to find myself smiling for unknown reasons even to me.
- Mom made coffee waiting only for me n ma favorite cup.
- Morning nd night wishes from ma dearios.
- Roaming around te city at night.
- Been in the beach ….. alone or with a person who finds beach as intriguing as I do.
- Getting a call from a friend at the most unexpected tym. J
- RAIN. COFFEE. BOOK J J J.
- Waking up and realizing I still have a few hours left to sleep.
- Reaching into a forgotten pocket or bag and finding money I didn't know I had.
- Hearing my favorite song .
- Making someone smile. J
- An unexpected compliment .
- Reading a good book.
- Getting to meet friends.
- Chocolates. J
- Lying on the terrace and staring up at the night sky.
- Someone saying they Miss me.
- When my brother says m the best sis. (this happens only once in a blue moon.)
- Seeing SRK(Indian Actor) on-screen. :D
- A late night hot shower.
- Going through my huge collection of Photographs.
- Smile of my niece. J
- Accidently hearing someone saying nice about me.
- Having a happy time.
- Seeing my messy room CLEAN.
- Having a heart to heart talk.
- Ice-cream on a rainy day.
- Plugging-in my headsets and hearing songs at the loudest.
- A hug when m low.
- Fresh Flowers.
As someone said, Just open your eyes and see the beauty of life. Life is Beautiful. Enjoy. :)
God Blez. :)