After a day's off... Back to the Challenge.
And today it's
Definition: Requiring a person to act or dress a certain way based on his or her gender.
Everyone is expected to act or do based on their gender. And if a girl does something which is stereotyped as a man's thing, then she has committed a sin against her gender stereotype. Then obviously I am sinner.
And these are my sins against Gender Stereotype.
- Played video games right from 5 years and even now if I can fight it out from my bro.
- I like to look at women than men coz they are more interesting... now don’t get me wrong. It doesn't question my heterosexuality
- I hate going for beauty parlors except for haircuts… and ‘m obsessed with haircuts. 3-4 months is the max I can hold myself from without getting my hair chopped.
- Have in-numerous scars in my knees and elbows from in-numerous falls.
- I need to have the remote in my hand.
- I have the min saturation point when it comes to shopping. I get bored so damn easily. ( bt not in a book shop) and I dun mind shopping alone.
- Outing late at night…. Count me in. Always.
- I don’t love cooking. It’s when necessity arrives I push myself to cook.
- Public display of affection??? NOWAY!!!.
- I will absolutely not do something simply because a woman is supposed to do it. Like say, being the one who gives up a career to care for the child; being the one who makes tea for the guests; being the one who clears up after a party. But I will do all of that, because I WANT to at that moment.
- I always have a tendency of doing something when ‘m warned not to “coz your a girl” (I hate that very phrase).
- Nothing other can make me more irritating than hearing Eve was made out f Adam’s spare rib.
- Have more guy friends than the female.
- Why does an unmarried Indian woman over 28 have to answer the World and Her relatives why she isn't married yet? Why is remaining choosy at 30 plus seen as a sign of 'sour grapes' or a desperate excuse for masking faults?
- My favorite color is black/blue.
- Love books more than tailoring, embroidery and crochet or cooking.
- I would rather go out in my PJs than taking the pain to change.
- Can never flutter my eyelashes and make cow’s eyes at people to get them to listen to me. I would rather say it like it is and get a yes/ no from them. In a nutshell I am quite dense in the department of displaying feminine wiles.
- I don’t mind proposing the guy I love or asking him for a date. (why, only a guy can do the proposing n standing n knees stuff??? )
P.S. Every person is an individual and unique in their own way.