Saturday, August 11, 2012

Just being Happy :)



HAPPY.  Coz ‘m alive at the moment. J

HAPPY.  Coz ‘m writing this. J

HAPPY.  Coz I have some crazy bunch of people who are there with all my stupid idiotic acts. J

HAPPY.  Coz can talk hours to my friends. J

HAPPY.  Coz ‘m smiling and I love my smile. J

HAPPY.  Coz I can drive and roam about. J

HAPPY.  Coz I can go shopping. J

HAPPY.  Coz ‘m arrogant, stubborn n childish and still there are people who loves me. J

HAPPY.  Coz I can read and I love books. J

HAPPY.  Coz my childhood friend found her Mr. Perfect. J J SUPER DUPER EXTRA HAPPY.  J J

HAPPY.  Coz I still fight with my lil Bro. J

HAPPY.  Coz they are people who won't forget to wish me morning n night every day. J

HAPPY.  Coz i have a job. J

HAPPY.  Coz i can talk nonstop. J

HAPPY.  Coz ‘m a chocoholic. J

HAPPY.  Coz I have people who luv me too the core. J

HAPPY.  Coz I have memories of dear ones i miss. J

HAPPY.  Coz I have people who miss me when 'm not around. J

HAPPY.  Coz I have a cosy blanket to snuggle at night. J

HAPPY.  Coz I have a mob to chit chat and tip tap 24*7. J

HAPPY.  Coz I have people who would attend my call even at 3 30am and talk for hours. J

HAPPY.  Coz I have place to go after a day's work. J

HAPPY.  Coz I have people to weigh down my anger/sorrows. J  

HAPPY.  Coz I think too much and i love my thoughts. J

HAPPY.  Coz I can read and books are my companion. J

HAPPY.  Coz I know m not alone even when i feel lonely. J

HAPPY.  Coz I love being me and 'm my favorite. J

HAPPY.  Coz 'm a lucky Lady to have all these HAPPINESS. J J J



P.S. I love my life even thou it is truly awful at times.

God Blez.
Keep Smiling.
J

No comments :

Post a Comment