Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I got the Liebster Blog Award! :)


An Award??!! Wow! I am thrilled. I thank the almighty, my parents who pushed to school so I learn to read and write and to all the people out there and my so patient laptop and phone who bears all those tip tapping. :D

Ok. Now on a serious note. Rowena from Designs by Row nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award, and I am late in doing, Sorry for that. 

As I had no idea what this award is, obviously I googled it. Liebster in German means many wonderful things such as sweetheart, dearest, pleasant, favorite and lovely. So this award can also be called "Favorite/Lovely Blog Award". And Rowena thinks mine is lovely. Seriously I am honored. And I too absolutely love her blog. She do have some awesome posts, designs and beautiful shots too.





Inorder to receive the award, I must nominate 11 other bloggers (with fewer than 200 followers) and ask them 11 questions, as well as post 11 random facts about myself and answer Rowena's 11 questions.

Ok. Here goes my nominations in no particular order.



Brandy

Ida Chiavaro


Bhav. Zz


Jennifer


Tracy Moore


Maggid


Sumita Pai


Paula


Another Clean Slate


Single Mom Adventure - Jennifer


Melanie Schulz





11 random facts about Me.

1. I HATE tomatoes.
2. I have a elder sister who's 6 years older to me and a brother who's 10 years younger. 
3. Anytime anywhere Rain, Coffee and books doesn't fail to bring a smile to my face.
4. I hate to see dirty plates in the sink, esp in morning.
5. Beach is my all time favorite place.
6. I hate anyone entering my room, touching my phone without my permission.
7. I still watch cartoons.
8. Shoes are my biggest obsession till date.
9. Without my morning coffee I am a complete wreck.
10. I love long hair but prefer short one.
11. I never had any pets

Questions I was asked by Rowena:

1. What is your favorite colour?

         BLACK without any doubt.

2. Which famous person would play you in a film about your life?

         No one can play my role better than me. So famous or not, I am gonna play it.

3. Which celebrity do you like least and why?

         Actually none like that. If  they are a celebrity I think they fought their way to that. 

4. If you were an animal what would it be?

        Butterfly... aaah.... is it an animal...?!!?? .... If not then Dove :).... now that's a bird!!

5. Are you a cat person or dog person?

        None. I don't hate both but never a lover.

6. What is your lucky number?

       16. My birth date. 

7. If you were a super human what powers would you have?

        Invisibility and the ability to fly. Now I can go anywhere, anytime without permission. (Evil   grin :D)

8. Worst present ever received?

          Last year my family friend's kids gave me some chocolates and cards as birthday gifts, for which I had to pay the money. Actually they were not the worst but still the unique one.

9. What is your favorite board game?

         Scrabble & Snake n Ladder!

10. What is your favorite smell?

         Lavender, mainly cos I love the way it looks. And Jasmine too!

11. Can you play a musical instrument? 

         I used to learned to play Piano when was a kid. 


My 11 Questions for my Liebster Nominees:


1. What was your childhood ambition?
2. Did you ever wish to have a different name? If, then what's that?
3. If you were the most powerful person in the world, what could you do?
4. Who's your favorite author?
5. Sea or mountains? Day or Night?
6. If you could trade place with anyone for a day, who could it be?
7. What's your most precious childhood memory?
8. Tell me something which you could like to share with me?
9. What three words best describes you?
10. What made you start blogging?
11. If you could three wishes, what would they be?


That's it! I am done! :)








15 comments :

  1. Cool! ... and you nominated me?! Aw, how sweet! Thank you so much! I will be sure to post my responses to your questions soon - today or tomorrow (I haven't gotten around to my N post for A-Z yet!)
    Thanks so much again. You remind of a dear friend of mine who is from Uganda <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome. :) Take your time and do it. I am also behind for my N post.

      Aah... that's cool... Happy to remind you of someone you love. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! I will be getting on this over the weekend! I could play Scrabble every night of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Me, Thank you. Wow *squeals* was my first reaction. It's a lovely honour and I feel so delighted. That's a lot of questions, was my second thought. I will graciously accept your "Favorite/Lovely Blog Award" but can I please do the task part after the #atozchallenge is over, in the first week of May? Once again thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ... Welcome. Even that was my reaction too. Thanks for accepting and happy to know that it made you smile. And of course you can fo it at your own pace. No pressures. :) And once again Welcome.

      Delete
  4. Love your answers! You can have butterfly as an animal, I love butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So that's it. I wanna be a Butterfly only. ;)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for the award,
    Thank you for sharing yourself with all of us.
    Thank you for making my day a little brighter.
    love & love,
    -g-
    (maggid)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome and happy to know that this made your day a bit more brighter. Wishing all the light to shine upon your days ;)

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for this award. I will post mine on Sunday when we don't do an A to Z post. You are so kind

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rowena nominated me too. I love your answers. I also answered lavender for smell, but pine as a second smell. The funny thing is that I considered putting jasmine as a second smell because that's another favorite of mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww..... thank you so much for nominating me. This is my first award in the blogosphere and will cherish it forever :) :)
    Thanks sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sheethal, I have done decided to receive you Leibster award check out my R for Receive post for all the details... Thank you so much it was hard work but a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the Award dear.
    Check out the answers and my list of nominations at
    http://ursilence.blogspot.in/2013/04/an-award-for-me-really-woo-hoo.html

    ReplyDelete