Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happiness and Gratitude.


2013!

Only one more month to go for this year to officially bid alvida. And to be frank, this was one hell of a year. There were so many rough patches and downhills along the road. Saw birth, death, love, breakups, marriages and all those usual dramas yet essential moments of life. Made some new relations but some old ones didn't survive. 

And my Blog this was a really good year. I was been introvert in the blogosphere but the April Challenge triggered me to meet some beautiful people. Got lucky enough to be a part of  an awesome tribe whom you could count at any time of the day or night for anything under/over the sun. 

Thank you Dear Blogger Friends. You people made me smile everyday with your words! :)


Courtesy: Google Images

This year was not one of the best for me but no complaints. There were times when I wished to turn the clock back and just to wipe of those not-so-good moments of life. But, what's there in a ride without some humps and bumps, Na?


"We only live once. We all have an expiration date after that we will never come again. I am not saying that to make you sad. I am saying that so you can cherish each moment in your life and be grateful that you are here and you are Special”  ― Pablo


Courtesy: Google Images



I always try to find happiness in small things around me so that o don't have to wait for something huge to happen to be happy. So I'm grateful to all those happiness.


And for me ...

Courtesy: Happy page
  • Opening my eyes to my loved ones
  • Early morning "Good morning" wishes in Whatsapp
  • A cup of steaming hot coffee/chocolate
  • Love for books
  • Love for writing
  • Getting drenched in the first rain of the season
  • Possessiveness of little brother when I ignore him for someone else
  • Friends - near n far, online n offline
  • Able to work and to get lazy
  • My Blog. 
  • Scribbling down in my notebook
  • Getting a mail informing about a new comment in a post
  • Chocolates!!!
  • Unexpected hugs
  • Knowing someone is missing you right at the moment
  • To be the reason for a person's smile
  • Able to irritate a person to the core, and still call him a 'friend'
  • Amble balance in phone and bank
  • Fluffy blankets and pillows to get drown at night
  • A long ride - alone to do all those self talking/pitying/singing and with  dear ones to have a galla time
  • Been alive to experience this world.

Courtesy: Google Images


“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.”  ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Courtesy: Google Images



So Friends, What are you Grateful for today?





19 comments :

  1. I am glad we could be a part of your circle of happiness darling. And all points you have listed why not take a print and frame it. I feel such things should always be readily read all through the week to always keep them in mind. *hugs*

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an awesome idea .... Thanks dear and hugs back to you too :)

      Delete
  2. I am grateful for everything! I believe in celebrating the little things on a daily basis...and love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We tend to take for granted the small things, the good that is already present in our lives. Acknowledging the happiness that we derive from small things or the things that we already have in our life is the foundation for all abundance… Loved your list and may the numbers grow. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Different people have different reasons to be happy and thankful for. Yours are great. I love that you love the small things in life.

    Happiness and gratitude go hand in hand. In a way, happiness is being grateful to yourself. I don't think I have ever seen a happy person who wasn't grateful or the other way around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Understanding that little things give more and prolonged happiness was the greatest truth I found. :)

      Delete
  5. Yay! What a beautiful list. I'm so glad we met through the April challenge. In fact, that's the reason I'll be back again in 2014, because it was such a wonderful experience. Wishing you much cheese as we close out this year. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. ABC changed my blogging experience. Count me in for 2014 too.... and thanks Crystal. Wishing you the same too :)

      Delete
  6. "To be the reason for a person's smile".. That is my favourite. :) Hope the coming year is the best one you have ever had. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happiness is reading a post and replying back :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy we became blogging buddies. I value your friendship and think your list is exceptional. Sounds like you have lots to be happy about despite the lows from this year. That is just life...and it is part of the experience. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Kathy. I am so glad that I had an opportunity to connect with here :)

      Delete
  9. I love your list and love the quotes. particularly When you become grateful for small pleasures ... It's so true that when we are grateful for the little things, we start to see the abundance that has always been flowing. Thanks for linking up, visiting my post and sincere apologies for reciprocating so late.

    ReplyDelete