Seventh and the last day of Festival of Words. It was truly a festival with lots and lots of words, stories, personal experiences, excitement and happiness.
Glad I took part in this and get to meet so many more bloggers. Thanks to Corinne and to all the brains and imagination behind this.
Today for my last post of this series I am taking inspiration from Richa's theme, "Seven things about the first person I get to see each morning". If you haven't yet been to her space.... just rush! :)
But here it's not the first person I saw today, but about a person who influenced me years before and still doing.
Midhun aka MRM aka M.
1. A 6 feet (somewhere near) macho man. An athlete. You can't just ignore his presence. If he's somewhere near, then he'll definitely hit your eyes.
2. A person with immense love for his family and friends and who don't hesitate in showing that. He made sure everyone knew that family and friends are his first priority. And he's extremely possessive about them.
3. No permanent rivalry with anyone. He would be your enemy this moment, but if you are in need, he will be the first person to give his hand.
4. He's the one person who taught me to find happiness in small things. If one feels happy only when something great happens, then he'll have to wait long for that, but when one finds happiness in small small things, then he'll be always happy.
5. A lover of branded stuffs, right from sunglasses to cars. And he's always impeccably dressed and should say he got great sense in choosing his and others (which includes women too) attire.
6. He's a females person. Chic magnet!!! (as Richa describes one of her friend). He's just too good with words and the way he talks. And the best part is no girls will feel offended talking to him. He got great Respect for women.
7. We used to fight a lot through phone as we were seas apart. As am a very stubborn female, it doesn't take much time for his patience level to reach the peak point. And if you thought he will blast out, never! He, in his most sweet, calm, ever loving tone will say "Bye... take care... talk to you tomorrow"... and just disconnects the call. Grrrrr... that's the way he expresses his anger.
Thank God for that. Or else we would have killed each other a zillion times by now.
He's not perfect. But I call him the 'Imperfectly Perfect Man'.
He left this world Four years ago. But the strength with much he is remembered by all of us, even now just surprises me. I have seen many people near and far pass away, but this is one is still living more strongly each day through his dear ones. It's like his friends and family near lets anyone forget that he was here among us and still is...
Recently I talked to a mutual friend of ours. He said he still couldn't accept the fact that M was gone. Even thou it's years since he's gone, the vaccum he left is still the same. Guess that was the power of the life he led and his love for others.
We all think about life after death at one point or the other. But, I wish to live in the hearts of my dear ones like he lives now and forever.
This is my Seventh post to Write Tribe Festival of Words.