Thursday, August 22, 2013

It's raining Awards! :D


I first met Brandy during the A-Z April Challenge. And it was too good knowing her and her Jane Austen craziness, which even I share a bit. Now she have give me not one but two awards. 
Best Moment Award & Wonderful team Member readership Award. 
Awesome, No??

For accepting the Best moment Award all you have to do is write or record one or more of your Best Moment(s) and post an acceptance speech and then pass it along to someone(s) that you feel worthy of this award. 

     
                                                


I don't have a single Best Moment. I cherish all small happiness I get in life. 
A cup of coffee in the morning... is a Happy Moment.
A good book... is a Happy Moment.
Rain after long summer... is a Happy Moment.
A good long ride... is a Happy Moment.
Time with family/friends... is a Happy Moment.
A notification about a new comment in my Blog... is a Happy Moment.
Getting a chocolate... is a Happy Moment.
Unexpected call/msg from a friend... is a Happy Moment. 

................. All small things/moments/incidents that can put a Smile on my face is definitely a Happy Moment. And all these happy Moments altogether equals to my BEST MOMENT! :) 

Acceptance Speech : Beautiful Brandy, You are just awesome the way you are. The way you embrace life and your love for knowledge is always an inspiration. Thank you for this Award. And so glad I get to know you at-least through these Blogosphere. Maybe one day we'll meet in person, you never know...! ;) Love you Girl! 

Now passing this to a Dear Friend Bhavya

:)


                               


Next the, Wonderful Team Member Readership Award

The rules for accepting the Award.

1.  The nominee of The Wonderful Team Membership Readership Award Shall display his logo on his/her blog.
2.  The nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days, all at once or little by little; linking to their blogs and telling them about it on their blogs.
3.  The nominee shall name his/her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post during 7 days. 

The 14 nominees are...... 



:)


20 comments :

  1. Congratulations on getting your awards. I met Brandi on A to Z, too and you're right she is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for the awards!!
    A happy life is just a string of happy moments.The happy moments you shared would be in my list of happy moments too.
    Thanks for sharing this award with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Happy I could share it with you :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations for the awards and thanks for sharing the awards with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award. Feel Honoured. *Blush*

    Will post it soon on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations.

    And thanks a lot dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and Happy that I could share it with you! :)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations!!!

    Present moment lived fully is definitely gonna be a happy moment... :)

    Thanks for sharing the award...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and happy that I could share it with you :)

      Delete
  7. Hi "Me" congratulation for getting this well deserved award and may god bless you always.

    and also thank you so much for nominating me, I am overwhelmed by your gesture.What do I have to do now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! And you too deserve it!

      You just have to:

      1. The nominee of The Wonderful Team Membership Readership Award Shall display his logo on his/her blog.
      2. The nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days, all at once or little by little; linking to their blogs and telling them about it on their blogs.
      3. The nominee shall name his/her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post during 7 days.


      Hope it's not too much! ;)

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the award :)
    Ur happy moments r like mine too
    Sweet small things make life better ...
    keep blogging

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, thank you! I'm getting back to my blog, so I'll be taking care of these things soon. :)

    ReplyDelete